The value of our service is the quality of our advocacy.
“We understand the sacrifices you have made in defense of our way of life because we, too, are disabled vets. It is our privilege to advocate for you.”
What Sets Us Apart
What sets us apart? Alpha advocates know how to help veterans obtain the highest level of compensation possible.
What will an Alpha-trained advocate do for you?
- If you do not receive a fully favorable decision from the VA, Alpha advocates know what to do to appeal for more benefits.
- Tell you what to expect and what you must do for the VA to develop your case.
- Analyze and develop a strategy to win a higher rating of benefits in the shortest amount of time.
The Alpha Team
- Our advocates are independently accredited through the VA Office of General Counsel.
- Our advocates undergo intensive advocacy training unique to the Alpha program.
- Alpha advocates are effective because of our specialized training and experience as veterans.
- Many of our advocates are disabled veterans. We hire vets to advocate for vets.
“We at Alpha are proud to represent people who served our country. Veterans need to know that the VA is a complicated bureaucracy and that they need help to make the best argument that they can to get the benefits they deserve. The Advocates at Alpha provide superior advocacy services to get their clients the highest benefits possible.”
Contact us to get started on your appeal.
Note: All representation coordinated by Alpha is provided by our employees, the Advocates, who are accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). No private organization that trains and employs accredited agents has been legally recognized by the VA for the purposes of preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims. This work must be done by the Advocates themselves and not organizations.