Alpha | 185 Plains Rd. – Suite 202W, Milford, CT 06461 | 877.611.7724 | Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
Alpha is a disability advocacy group employing VA-accredited advocates who serve veterans in all 50 states. Most of our advocates are veterans who are focused solely on helping fellow veterans receive the highest level of disability compensation possible from the Veterans Administration (VA). In July 2010 Alpha Disability was launched, offering its advocacy services to help disabled veterans receive disability compensation from the VA. Our dedicated team of highly trained veterans’ advocates is accredited through the VA Office of General Counsel. Most of our advocates are disabled. All Alpha Advocates have the experience and expertise to help veterans apply for benefits and appeal for more compensation in the shortest amount of time possible.
Alpha Veterans Disability Advocates mission is to provide superior advocacy services to eligible Veteran’s seeking service connected disability compensation from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
The 5 Point Promise
- Attention – Your Veteran advocate will give your case its full consideration and will touch base with you incrementally throughout the disability claims process to ensure your case is positioned for success.
- Understanding – Your advocate’s experience enables them to understand the frustrating process of VA compensation law and will help you navigate it because we too are veterans.
- Expert Advocacy – Alpha provides comprehensive training and testing to ensure that your Veteran Advocate is well equipped to provide you with quality representation.
- Case Strategy – Your advocate is charged to lead you through the disability claims process, provide a strategy to develop your case, and give guidance on evidence needed for a successful outcome.
- Maximum Allowable Benefit – Your Veteran advocate won’t give up until you get the benefits you deserve.
The Advocate’s fee is subject to review by the VA’s Office of the General Counsel (OGC). The VA/OGC generally considers a fee of 20% of the retroactive award as a reasonable payment and we agree. Subject to the review of the OGC, and only if we win an appeal, your Alpha Advocate will be paid a one time fee of 20% of your retroactive award. Click to learn more about our advocacy fees.